Ep. 742 GOP Has Enough Seats Through REDISTRICTING to WIN 2022!!!
The left is admitting that the 2022 midterms may indeed have already been won! Republican redistricting has already given the GOP enough new seats to take control of congress! In this episode, we’re going to look at those redistricting efforts, we’re going to see how the left is utterly panicked as a result, and stick with me to the very end of this episode when I’ll reveal why pundits believe the Democrats will implode and they won’t recover for the next decade.
- “If you’re a leftist, build your bunkers, get your food supplies, and hunker down for Armageddon, because the Trump train is rolling into town and they ain’t leavin’ anytime soon!”
- “It actually gets worse for the Democrats, and that’s because the GOP isn’t just benefitting from redistricting, they’re benefitting from reapportionment as well, which means they get to actually add brand new seats to their total. The GOP now has full control of Texas, Florida, and North Carolina, and that alone means that with reapportionment due to the 2020 census, because of their population growth, those states combined will create approximately four new GOP House seats starting in 2022. That means that just with reapportionment alone, the GOP is poised to take control of the House!”
- “We now have generic ballot polls coming out, two so far, where the Republicans have accumulated a double-digit lead over the Democrats. If a Democrat-lead or a slight-Republican lead resulted in a historic wipeout back in 2010 and 2014, can you even begin to imagine what the bloodbath will look like in 2022, with double-digit leads like this?”
- “Biden’s lasting legacy will be remembered as the presidency that basically destroyed his own party.”
- [02:20] How the leftwing media is picnicking over the Republican redistricting efforts
- [04:25] How this redistricting has already given the GOP enough new seats to take control of congress
- [06:23] Why pundits believe the Democrats will implode and they won’t recover for the next decade
- [09:05] On Dick Morris’ interesting analysis
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal culture!
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts.