Ep. 494 CNN's Chris Cuomo Just ENDED His Career!!!
CNN’s Chris Cuomo Just ENDED His Career as he ADMITS He Inappropriately Advised His Scandal-Ridden Governor Brother! In this episode, we’re going to talk about the bombshell revelations that Chris Cuomo blatantly crossed the fundamental ethical line in journalism, how members of the mainstream media are quickly distancing themselves from him, and why in the end this may indeed be the full-blown scandal that ends Chris Cuomo’s career.
- “We're learning that Chris Cuomo didn't give us the full reason why he was barred by CNN from covering his brother's scandals. It is not just a matter of Chris being Andrew's brother it's also because Chris Cuomo actually served as an advisor to his Governor brother over his scandals.”
- “How ironic, given that Chris Cuomo markets himself as the purveyor of uncomfortable truths on his show Cuomo Primetime, he presents himself as all about speaking truth to power and we now know that’s all BS.”
- "It gets even worse when you realize that Chris Cuomo was the champion of women, the champion of the Me Too movement. He actively pushed back against that movement and deliberately defended his brother against the onslaught of sexual misconduct allegations."
- "CNN has blatantly crossed the line between covering politicians and carousing with them and as long as Chris Cuomo is the face of CNN they will be without a doubt the most distrusted name in fake news."
- [03:03] How Chris Cuomo blurred the lines of journalism ethics
- [05:42] Washington Post’s report on how Chris is advising his brother on his scandals
- [06:45] How Andrew Cuomo rose to prominence because of his appearances to Chris’ show
- [07:42] How Chris's colleagues are distancing themselves from him and Erik Wemple’s response to CNN’s statement
- [09:40] Why this full-blown scandal may end Chris Cuomo's career
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal culture!
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts.