Ep. 412 HR1, Ending the Filibuster, and Gun Control CRASH and BURN in the SENATE!!!
The Senate is standing up against Biden and the Far Left! In this episode, we’re going to look at the three major issues – from HR1 to the filibuster to gun control – that are all being faced by the Senate, how all three look like they’re dead in the water, and why it is that despite all the hype and bluster in the media, Biden and the far-left agenda appear to have finally met their match.
- “It’s always been the case that you can’t use taxpayer money for putting a pool in your backyard or renovating your living room or taking a vacation. Now you can if HR1 would have become law. Now candidates can have their salary paid for by US taxpayers.”
- “Talk about the absurdity of trying to protect democracy by destroying it. They want to save voting rights by eliminating voting.”
- “If you’re going to get rid of the filibuster, you might as well get rid of the Senate. There’s no point to even have it.”
- “No Republicans want anything to do with this latest push for gun control. Lindsey Graham has come out and confirmed that the majority of the Senate is prepared to reject any gun ban measures coming from Biden and the Democrats.”
- [02:20] Why HR1 is dead on arrival in the Senate
- [05:00] On the elimination of the filibuster and why it looks like it’s going nowhere
- [08:36] The issue on gun control and why it’s unpopular on both parties
- [10:00] Why any issue on gun control is going to be struck down by the Supreme Court
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal culture!
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to LIKE Dr. Steve Turley’s Facebook Page and sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts.